7.15.2011

Checking out the City!

Time to update you again!

Yesterday I checked things off my list, the best feeling by the way!
Things such as;

*QUT ID card, bus card, emailing the bank, accommodation and so on!

Mike(the superduper nice and crazy guy "taking care" of me) and I took a ferry to city to walk around campus and to do some sightseeing.
Then at 5.30 pm I was going to meet another of Anna's friends, Kevin. It felt like a blind date or whatever when you've been talking to someone on the internet for a while and then meet for the first time. But I started with a little prank and then it all went good! Kevin took me to a cool $3 a drink before 7pm place and then we headed to Cartel, where Kate was having her gig!

She is supertalented and it was nice to be there and support her music.

Afterwards Kevin and I ended up at Ric's Bar where I met some of his friends. We had a really good time and they took me to an old cinema with no chairs to have some fun. It was really cool!

Did you know that they fine you for thowing cigarette but on the ground? That is super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment