7.09.2011

Dedicated to Family

Last Family Dinner for a while..



I have the most awesome and fun family in the world.

My dad is a surf rat from beautiful South Africa. He has accomplished heaps of things, travelled around the world and knows every single surfspot. That's his greatest passion. And he still has great dreams. He inspires me. He drives from Copenhagento Ed (500km) almost every weekend to spend time with his family.

My mom, a Swedish Beauty who has the biggest heart and the nicest hugs. She loves me spite all the naughty things I've been up too. She is the only one who know how to tickle me. We love to provoke and discuss tattoos, religion, vegetarism etc. I'll miss that. She also has heaps of great ideas.

My brother, the most handsome young man. Get in line girls cause this one is a keeper. He is a great surfer, kiteboarder, longboarder, wakeboarder, and any sport he tries. He is really good at keeping secrets, especially now when his are piling up. He is our protector and the 'man in my life'.

My sister, should be a top model but she is dreaming and on her way to be an actress. She got accepted to Lunds Dance and Musical High School which makes us and especially me very proud. She works hard in for her grades and inspires me to do so myself. And she dances like and angele.

I love my family more than anything on earth and I'm more than lucky to be born into this one.

"In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony." - Eva Burrows

1 comment: