7.19.2011

One Week in Brisvegas!

So what has been happening in the life of Ms Button?
Answer: A lot!

Friday night I spoilt myself by not going out to meet people but to stay in and get my eat and sleep cycle up and running again.

On Saturday though I attended two parties -Alice in Wonderland party & 90's theme.
I had my onepiece on and went as the Caterpillar and then as the song "Blue Da Be Dee Da" from '99. I met heaps of nice people and enjoyed myself bigtime!

Sunday finally came and it was finally time to move in to the house!

On Monday I went to the orientation stuff at QUT, it feels really nice to get welcomed to Brisbane. I met two guys, Billy and Chris from the US at the 'New to Brisbane' session.

The best part about being alone and independent though out this is that it makes me so much more ambitious to meet more people, socialize and get involved.

Yesterday I also got to move in my stuff into my new room and unpack. That was a gooood feeling I tell ya! Then I helped my roomie Em with planning a romantic weekend with her boyfriend. WEHEARTIT is the most inspiring website in the world by the way.

Today I went to the manditory "Exchange Students Orientation" session and got loads of great information, got to meet all the other exchange students, entered competitions and really enjoyed myself. I love freebies! And I finally got my hands on a student diary, so now I'm all organized with dates.

When I got "home" Kate, Cat and I had amazingly yummy chai (made by Kate) and popcorn and "cozy-time" listening to some of their music. I did tell you I live with music geniuses right?
It's really inspiring! Then Em gave me a rose after we had a little talk about boys breaking hearts.. **

Here is Cat's band: Oh Ye Denver Birds;




And here is Kate in her old band Ivy May Dillon;






I love you more when I’m missing you
That’s why I’m always away.

No comments:

Post a Comment