8.01.2011

Comparing Academic levels

I must say I like the academic system on this side. It feels more serious, the grading scale is from 1-7, 7 being the best. which leads to more motivation and ambition. I also like having 4 different courses at the same time instead of one, even though I guess the stress factor (if you have one) will rise. This doesn't make me stress out though, it makes me want to organize and straight out my priorities better.
The assesments I have will be piling up in October but I believe in making a strict schedual now already and stay to it I could get weekends off to travel this amazing country. and SURF!

1 comment:

  1. Jag håller med i viss grad men lektionerna är korta! Iaf för mig så det känns som att om man hade betalat för kurserna så hade man inte fått någon möda för pengarna. Men tycker också om betyg systemet bättre.

    ReplyDelete