10.11.2011

Time for a update!

So.. I havn't updated since Fraser Island, you know that very nice shocking story?

This is because I want to keep some of my life private and also interesting.

September arrived shortly after Boat Day, and so did lots of presentations and uni-work.
I had to analyze a cat power music video for Digital Media, present my logo and advertisement for Visual Communication, submit all animations for Drawing for Animations and present my concept for Animation and Motion Graphics. That was a tough week. But I got very good mark on all (except Animation & Motion Graphics cos' we haven't recieved them yet.)

After that week I went to Manly NSW to visit my wonderfull cousins and funny relatives! I had a great week surfing, meeting an old crush, playing with my cousins and watching lots and lots of "footie" aka rugby.

October.
Coming back to reality / Brisbane / QUT.. was a punch in the face when I realized how much work I have to do before November..
21 Oct - Animation & Motion Graphics, 2 min animation must be 100% DONE and submitted!
24 Oct - Digital Media, 4 min video & 500 word doc DONE and submitted!
27 Oct - Drawing for Animation, ~7 animated drawings DONE and submitted!
2 Nov - Visual Communication, Infographic sheet and package design DONE and submitted!


Time to hibernate, but study instead of sleep!

Take care my loved ones and hug the next person you see!

ps I still love it here and might stay..

No comments:

Post a Comment